FCC Announces Tentative Agenda for July 14 Open Meeting
Federal Communications Commission Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel announced that the items below are tentatively on the agenda for the July Open Commission Meeting scheduled for Thursday, July 14, 2022:
- The FCC will consider a Report and Order and Second Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) regarding an enhanced competition incentive program for wireless radio services.
- The FCC will consider a Further NPRM to modify its access stimulation rules to address ongoing harmful arbitrage of the Commission’s intercarrier compensation regime that imposes costs ultimately borne by interexchange carriers and their customers.
- The FCC will consider a Notice of Inquiry seeking comment on ways in which it can assist survivors of domestic violence through the Commission’s Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Programs.
- The FCC will consider a NPRM that would begin the process of updating its rules to use the most up-to-date market information for determining a television station’s local market for carriage purposes.
- The FCC will consider an Order and Sixth NPRM that would amend its Part 74 rules for low-power television and television translators to remove obsolete rules for analog TV operations.
- The FCC will consider an enforcement action.
FCC Announces Tentative Agenda for July Open Meeting