Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Open Federal Communications Commission Meeting
Federal Communications Commission
November 30, 2012
The following item is the agenda for the next open meeting scheduled for Friday, November 30, 2012:
- Expanding Nationwide Low Power Radio Opportunities Fifth Order on Reconsideration and Sixth Report and Order: The Commission will consider a Fifth Order on Reconsideration and Sixth Report and Order, which address the final procedures to approve more than 6,000 pending FM translator radio applications and implementation of the Local Community Radio Act. The consideration of these items will represent the final steps toward enabling non-profit groups nationwide to apply for low power radio licenses to further expand the diversity of local voices in the media landscape.
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda For November Open Meeting
- FCC Adopts Rules to Expand Low Power Radio Service
- FCC Releases Agenda for October Open meeting
- FCC Open Meeting (August)
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda For June Open Meeting
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda for August Open Meeting
- Open Federal Communications Commission Meeting (June 2012)
- FCC Strikes Three Items Off March 21 Agenda
- FCC Confirms March 21 Meeting Agenda
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda For December Open Meeting
- FCC Adopts 5 Items For November 2015 Open Meeting
- FCC Open Mtg Tuesday August 7
- FCC Open Meeting Oct 2013 (note date change)
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda For November 2013 Open Meeting
- FCC Open Meeting (November 2015)