TPI Aspen Goes Virtual 2020
October 19 Privacy
- How has the pandemic changed our views on privacy and what does that mean for existing and future regulation and legislation?
- How is the world regulating privacy, and what does that mean for the US?
October 20 Antitrust and Competition
- Antitrust and the FTC in the next administration
- Should we be more skeptical of vertical mergers?
- Debate: Should we have a digital regulator?
October 21 China
- A digital cold war? China and the US Post-COVID
- Book talk: Tom Orlick, "The Bubble that Never Pops"
October 22 Broadband
- Digital Divide
- Policy Challenges from the Head Office
- Broadband and the FCC in the Next Administration
October 23 Media and Content
Streaming and Bundling