May 2019 Open Commission Meeting
The Federal Communications Commission will consider:
- A Memorandum Opinion and Order that would deny the application of China Mobile USA for a Section 214 authorization to provide international telecommunications services between the United States and foreign destinations.
- A Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that would seek comment on reallocating spectrum in the 1675- 1680 MHz band for shared use between incumbent federal operations and non-federal fixed or mobile (except aeronautical mobile) operations.
- A Report and Order that would adopt streamlined rules relating to interference caused by FM translators and expedite the translator interference complaint resolution process.
- A Public Notice seeking comment on proposed procedures for conducting and participating in an auction of toll-free numbers in the 833 code.
- A Notice of Proposed Rulemaking to seek comment on proposed regulatory fees for Fiscal Year 2019.
- A Memorandum Opinion Order and Authorization that would grant Theia’s request to deploy and operate a proposed non-geostationary satellite constellation to provide earth imaging services around the world.
- A Report and Order and Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that would adopt measures, and seek comment on others, to improve Video Relay Service (VRS), expand access to direct video communications, and protect the VRS program against waste, fraud, and abuse.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
445 12th Street SWWashington , DC 20554