Chairman Pallone Announces House Commerce Subcommittee Chairs and Democratic Roster
House Commerce Committee Chairman Frank Pallone, Jr. (D-NJ) announced the full Democratic rosters for each of the six subcommittees in the 117th Congress, including the six subcommittee chairs and the full Committee vice chair, who were elected by the Democrats on the Committee. The six subcommittees and their chairs are:
- Subcommittee on Communications and Technology – Chairman Mike Doyle (PA)
- Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce – Chair Jan Schakowsky (IL)
- Subcommittee on Energy – Chairman Bobby L. Rush (IL)
- Subcommittee on Environment and Climate Change – Chairman Paul D. Tonko (NY)
- Subcommittee on Health – Chairwoman Anna G. Eshoo (CA)
- Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations – Chair Diana DeGette (CO)
The appointments will now need to be approved by the Democratic Steering and Policy Committee and the Democratic Caucus.
Committee Democrats also elected Rep. Robin Kelly (IL) as Vice Chair of the full Committee.
Pallone Announces Energy & Commerce Subcommittee Chairs and Democratic Roster