Should internet access be free for everyone?
Access to the internet is a universal right.
Broadband should be free.
Tech companies should foot the bill.
- Melissa Fleming, UN Under-Secretary General (moderator)
- Jessica Rosenworcel, Acting Chairwoman, Federal Communications Commission
- Vuyani Jarana, Chairman, Mobax Group
- Doreen Bogdan-Martin, Director, ITU Telecommunication Development Bureau
- Vickie Robinson, General Manager, Microsoft Airband Initiative
- Amaka Anku, Practice Head, Africa, Eurasia Group
Special appearance by António Guterres, UN Secretary-General