Securing the Nation’s 5G Future: Where Are We, Where Are We Going and How Do We Get There?
Senior government and technology leaders share perspectives on strategies to accelerate US 5G leadership while simultaneously advancing our broader national and economic security goals.
A Conversation with Senator Mark Warner (D-VA)
Facilitated by USTelecom CEO Jonathan Spalter
- Chris Boyer, Vice President - Global Security and Technology Policy, AT&T
- Evelyn Remaley, Associate Administrator, Office of Policy Analysis and Development, NTIA
- Diane Rinaldo, Senior Vice President, Beacon Global Strategies
- Honorable Mike Rogers, former Chairman, House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
- Jayne Stancavage, Global Executive Director, Digital Infrastructure Policy, Intel
Moderated by USTelecom SVP Cybersecurity and Innovation Robert Mayer