May 2018 Open FCC Meeting
Here's the agenda
- The Commission will consider an enforcement action.
- The Commission will consider a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that would allow more efficient and effective use of 2.5 GHz spectrum by seeking input on increasing flexibility for existing Educational Broadband Service (EBS) licensees and providing new opportunities for educational entities, rural Tribal Nations, and commercial entities to access unused portions of the band.
- The Commission will consider a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking which proposes to streamline the rules relating to interference caused by FM translators and expedite the translator complaint resolution process.
- The Commission will consider a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking seeking comment on whether to streamline or eliminate certain rules which require the physical posting and maintenance of broadcast licenses and related information in specific locations.
- The Commission will consider a Hearing Designation Order.
Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street SWWashington , DC 20554