The Internet and Digital Communications: Examining the Impact of Global Internet Governance
The hearing will review international internet policies that are impacting the competitiveness, investment, and innovation opportunities of U.S. businesses domestically and abroad in today’s global digital economy.
- The Honorable Michael Chertoff, Former Secretary of Homeland Security and Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, The Chertoff Group
- Mr. James Bladel, Vice President of Policy, GoDaddy
- Dr. Roslyn Layton, Ph.D., Visiting Scholar, The American Enterprise Institute
- Mr. Christopher Painter, Commissioner, Global Commission on the Stability of Cyberspace
- Ms. Denise Zheng, Vice President, Policy, The Business Roundtable