Hawaii False Missile Alert: What Happened and What Should We Do Next?
This field hearing will focus specifically on the failure of the Hawaii emergency alert system and explore options to improve alerts to ensure public safety.
- The Honorable Jessica Rosenworcel, Commissioner, Federal Communications Commission
- Admiral Harry Harris, Commander United States Pacific Command, U.S. Department of Defense
- Ms. Lisa Fowlkes, Bureau Chief, Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau, Federal Communications Commission
- Mr. Antwane Johnson, Director, Continuity Communications Division, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Major General Arthur J. “Joe” Logan, Adjutant General, Hawaii Emergency Management Agency
- Mr. Chris Leonard, President & Legislative Chair, Hawaii Association of Broadcasters, Inc.