February 2019 Open Meeting (new date)
Rescheduling – Because the agency is currently funded under a Continuing Resolution that runs through February 15, the FCC’s statutorily-required monthly meeting has been moved from February 21 to February 14.
These items were originally circulated for the January meeting but were withdrawn due to the lapse in appropriations.
- Transitioning to CAF Phase II Auction Support in Price Cap Areas – The Commission will consider a Report and Order establishing a schedule to end Connect America Fund (CAF) Phase I support in price cap areas where winning bidders in the CAF Phase II auction will begin receiving Phase II support and in areas that were not eligible for the auction, while providing interim support in areas that did not receive any bids. (WC Docket No. 10-90)
- Licensing Noncommercial Educational Broadcast and Low Power FM Stations – The Commission will consider a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking proposing revisions to the Commission’s NCE and LPFM comparative processing and licensing rules. (MB Docket No. 19-3)
- Elimination of Form 397 – The Commission will consider a Report and Order eliminating the requirement in Section 73.2080(f)(2) of the Commission’s rules that certain broadcast television and radio stations file the Broadcast Mid-Term Report (Form 397). (MB Docket Nos. 18-23, 17-105)
- Internet Protocol Captioned Telephone Service (IP CTS) – The Commission will consider a Report and Order, Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking, and Order adopting some measures, and seeking comment on others, to enhance program management, prevent waste, fraud, and abuse, and improve emergency call handling in the IP CTS program. (CG Docket Nos. 13-24, 03-123)
- Anti-Spoofing Provisions of the RAY BAUM’S Act – The Commission will consider a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking proposing to amend its Truth in Caller ID rules to implement the anti-spoofing provisions of the RAY BAUM’S Act. (WC Docket Nos. 18-355, 11-39)