FCC Workshop on the Open Internet
Innovation, Investment, and the Open Internet
Federal Communications Commission
MIT Media Lab
Jan. 13, 2010
Agenda available soon
- Ajay Agarwal, Bain Capital Ventures
- Tim Berners-Lee, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- David Clark, MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- Jeffrey Glueck, Skyfire
- Shane Greenstein, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Nabeel Hyatt, Conduit Labs
- Susie Kim Riley, Camiant, Inc.
- Paul Sagan, Akamai
- Lynn St. Amour, Internet Society
- Amy Tykeson, BendBroadband
- Barbara van Schewick, Stanford Law School
- Marcus Weldon, Alcatel-Lucent
- Christopher S. Yoo, University of Pennsylvania Law School
- Sharon Gillett, Wireline Competition Bureau (Moderator)
- Paul de Sa, Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis (Moderator)
All workshops will be open to the public; however, admittance will be limited to the seating available. Audio/video coverage of the workshops will be broadcast live with open captioning over the Web on www.OpenInternet.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please include a description of the accommodation you will need. Individuals making such requests must include their contact information should FCC staff need to contact them for more information. Requests should be made as early as possible. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau: 202-418-0530 (voice), 202-418-0432 (TTY).
For additional information about the workshops, please visit www.OpenInternet.gov.