CPB Board of Directors
The to meet on Monday, September 18, 2006
The will meet on Monday, September 18, 2006, from 9:00 am -12:00 pm MST (Mountain Standard Time) at the KJZZ-FM Station (2323 West 14th Street, Tempe, AZ). On the draft agenda:
* Approval of the CPB Appropriations Request
* Presentation from KJZZ-FM, Tempe AZ
* Revisions to CPB Goals and Objectives
* Report on Project Champion Follow-up
* Ready to Learn Contracts
* Adoption of FY 2007 Affirmative Action Plan
* Calendar Year 2007 Meeting Dates and Annual Schedule of Board/Committee Agenda Items
* Authorization to Execute Waiver and Consent in Estate of Georgina Hecker
* Delegation of Authority to the Audit and Finance Committee for Matters regarding the Office of the Inspector General Budget
* Election of Board Chair and Vice Chair
The Public Broadcasting Awareness Committee will meet on Sunday, September 17, 2006 from 5:00 - 6:00 pm (MST), in the Terrace Room at the Arizona Biltmore Conference Center (2400 East Missouri Avenue, Phoenix, AZ). The agenda includes an update on recent activities and discussion of public broadcasting awareness initiative strategy and timeline.
The public may attend and observe these meetings at their respective locations.