Closing the Digital Health Divide: Ensuring Access in 2020 and Beyond
The Connected Health Initiative is closing out the year with an exciting event focused on the future of health technology. We are pleased to extend an invitation to you to join a discussion on the pivotal year ahead for digital health and what policymakers should consider when it comes to expanding access to healthcare via digital tools. Closing the Digital Health Divide: Ensuring Access in 2020 and Beyond is a comprehensive discussion on what opportunities and challenges lay ahead in ensuring access to connected health technologies that improve health results and create long-term cost savings. Attendees will hear from policymakers, patient advocates, digital health innovators, and providers engaged in examining how connected health technologies can improve health results and create long-term cost savings.
Panel participants will include:
- A. Colby Tiner, Policy Analyst, Policy Research and Translation, American Heart Association
- Steve Mutkoski, Worldwide Health Policy Director, Microsoft
- Morgan Reed, Executive Director, Connected Health Initiative
- Kristin Wikelius, Senior Director of Policy, United States of Care
- David Heenan, Founder & CEO, Ongev
- Dr. Lisa Fitzpatrick, MD, Founder & CEO, Grapevine Health
Moderated by Jeremy Sharp, Managing Director, Waxman Strategies and former Deputy Commissioner for Policy Planning, Legislation, and Analysis at the US Food and Drug Administration.
This is a widely attended event and is open to the press. Breakfast will be served.