Broadband Infrastructure Program Webinar
NTIA will host webinars in connection with the three new broadband grant programs authorized and funded by the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021: The Broadband Infrastructure Program, the Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program, and the Connecting Minority Communities Pilot Program. The webinars are designed to help prospective applicants understand the grant programs and to assist applicants to prepare high quality grant applications.
NTIA will offer webinars on the following dates:
1. Broadband Infrastructure Program:
○ August 4 & 5 at 2:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
2. Tribal Broadband Connectivity Program:
○ August 11 & 12 at 2:30 p.m. EDT
○ August 23 & 24 at 2:30 p.m. EDT
3. Connecting Minority Communities Pilot Program:
○ August 18 & 19 at 2:30 p.m. EDT
○ September 22 & 23 at 2:30 EDT
○ October 20 & 21 at 2:30 EDT
These are virtual meetings. NTIA will post the registration information on its BroadbandUSA website, https://broadbandusa.ntia.doc.gov, under Events.
For further information contact Maci Morin, National Telecommunications and Information Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, Room 4872, 1401 Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20230; telephone: (202) 482-4884; email: BroadbandUSAwebinars@ntia.gov. Please direct media inquiries to NTIA's Office of Public Affairs, (202) 482-7002; email firstname.lastname@example.org