ACP Sign Up Day
Long before the pandemic highlighted and expanded the gulf in internet access between served and unserved or underserved communities, churches diligently worked to identify the need to connect members of their communities to the internet and sought to provide that connection. For instance, churches have long provided educational opportunities for adults, and with the advent of the digital era, they quickly realized that computers were necessary to serve this goal. Indeed, churches were among the vanguard in establishing community-directed computer labs for parishioners and members of the public. They are also now needed to ensure racial and ethnic communities are connected to the internet and have integrated it into their daily lives.
Please complete this form if you are interested in the following:
- Hosting Partners: Hosting your own National Day of Enrollment into the Affordable Connectivity Program on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 10:00 am EST to 1 pm EST.
- Volunteering Partners: Volunteering at one of our fifteen National Day of ACP city sites.
- Marketing Partners: Sharing National Day of ACP Enrollment information and city sites with your congregation, clients, and community residents.
- Social Media & Media Partners: Sharing National Day of ACP Enrollment information and city sites on your social media and traditional media channels.
- Activism Partners: Clicking "ONE" button that will send your state broadband leaders an email, tweet, and phone call advocating for digital equity resources for black communities in your city.
Each Partner (e.g. Marketing Partner, Volunteering Partner, Activism Partner, and Hosting Partner) will be listed on the Black Churches 4 Digital Equity website: https://www.blackchurches4digitalequity.com/
**Special Note: We will also support multi-faith organizations that are non-Christian (e.g. Muslim, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.)