35th Annual Institute on Telecommunications Policy & Regulation
Features a faculty of expert practitioners, in-house counsel from telecommunications organizations, and key officials from the FCC who will provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of cutting-edge issues facing the telecommunications industry today. The program will address critical trends and the latest developments, including wireless, wireline telecommunications, broadband Internet, and international and privacy issues. The Institute also focuses on industry competition, convergence and consolidation. This program is perfect for those looking to explore the significant developments of 2017 while learning what legal challenges lay ahead for 2018.
The Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA) is an organization of over 3,000 attorneys and other professionals, including engineers, consultants, economists and government officials, involved in the development, interpretation and practice of communications law and policy. The FCBA is represented as an affiliated organization in the House of Delegates of the American Bar Association. The FCBA Chairman’s Dinner will take place the evening of the first day of the program. Visit the FCBA’s website for additional information.
- Featured Speakers: FCC Commissioners, Bureau Chiefs, and senior government officials
- Developments in new technology, privacy, cybersecurity, media, wireline and wireless
- Legislative updates from current Capitol Hill staffers
- Comprehensive technology overview from a senior policy maker
- Commissioners and Bureau Chiefs from the Federal Communications Commission
- Networking Luncheon including a special guest speaker