FCC mHealth Innovation Expo
mHealth Innovation Expo
Federal Communications Commission
Friday, December 6, 2013
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
The will bring together innovators and federal agencies to showcase mobile health products and solutions and provide resources for mobile health pioneers and entrepreneurs.
Speakers and Agenda
10:00 a.m. - 10:10 a.m. Welcome Remarks, Mignon Clyburn, Commissioner, FCC
10:10 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. M-Health CAC Health Subcommittee Overview
- Matthew Quinn, Director of Healthcare Initiatives, FCC
- Robert Jarrin, Senior Director of Government Affairs, Qualcomm
10:15 a.m. - 10:20 a.m. FDA/FCC/ONC Collaboration
- Jodie Daniel, Director, Office of Policy Planning, Office of the National Council (ONC)
- Bakul Patel, Senior Policy Advisor to the Center Director, Center for Devices and Radiological Health, Food Drug Administration (FDA)
10:20 a.m. -10:25 a.m. OET Remarks
- Julius Knapp, Chief, Office of Engineering and Technology (OET), FCC
10:25 a.m. – 10:28 a.m. Overview of Demonstrations
- Kris Monteith, Acting Bureau Chief, CGB, FCC
10:28 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. ONC Remarks
- Lygeia Ricciardi, Director of the Office of Consumer eHealth, ONC
10:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon Expo/Product Demonstrations
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
Alere (formerly known as MedApps)
American Telemedicine Association
ImageWare Systems, Inc.
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Office of National Coordinator for Health IT/U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
Partners Health Care
Zephyr Technology Corp.