Originally published: September 23, 2011
Last updated: September 23, 2011 - 2:17pm
A parents group announced it has filed a Federal Communications Commission complaint against Fox’s The X Factor for showing a contestant who exposed himself on stage. In a pre-taped segment from the reality show’s two-hour premiere, contestant Geo Godley dropped his pants and sang for the judges and studio audience while apparently nude. The judges were appalled.
- PTC Files FCC Complaint Against 'Top Model'
- PTC targets MTV's 'Pants Back,' makes unique threat
- Bangor TV Stations Cut Live Late Newscasts
- DVRs Give More Shows a Lifeline
- Is the World Series still worth it for Fox?
- FCC fear cancels PBS airing
- Common Sense Suggestions for Violence Studies
- PTC Follows FCC’s Lead, Files Complaint on NBC’s Las Vegas
- Seeking More Pay for Delayed Play
- Network fare may see post-election ratings growth
- More sets, DVRs have changed the TV picture
- NBC Series Saved by Delayed Viewership
- ‘Kid Nation’ Parents Gave Show Free Rein
- Google Says Digital Activity Impacts Television Viewing
- Latino Groups Call on ‘SNL’ to Drop Donald Trump