Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
11th Annual Future of Music Policy Summit
Future of Music Coalition
October 3-4, 2011
Georgetown University in Washington, DC
Summit 2011 will also provide musicians with timely, relevant information about navigating today’s challenging and potentially rewarding creative landscape with presentations and interactive discussions on subjects ranging from cultural policy to leveraging diverse artist revenue streams to advances in ticketing, publishing and mobile discovery. Panelists and artists will offer their insights about surviving — and thriving — in today’s music business.
No Future of Music Policy Summit would be complete without film screenings, cocktail parties, live music and networking opportunities. A live webcast will bring the conversation to a global audience of artists, academics, industry professionals, journalists, music fans and more.
- Future of Music Policy Summit 2010
- Future of Music Summit 2013
- Future of Music Coalition: 7th Policy Summit
- Future of Music Policy Summit 2009
- Future of Music Summit 2012
- Future of Music Coalition DC Policy Day
- 6th Annual Future of Music Policy Summit
- Future of Music Coalition's DC Policy Day
- What's the Future for Musicians? Chicago
- Ever Get the Feeling You've Been Cheated (Out of an Open Internet)?
- Technology and IP Policy Day
- What does broadband policy mean for musicians?
- Employment and Wage Effects of Radio Consolidation
- Jimmy Buffett to Spotify: Give recording artists a raise
- Musicians and Writers Urge FCC to Protect the Open Internet