Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
2010: A Momentous Year for Broadband in America
Decmeber 22, 2010
1:00pm - 2:30pm EST
The National Broadband Plan, the Broadband Stimulus, the Comcast decision, the Google gigabit initiative, White Spaces, Comcast-NBCU, the first steps toward Spectrum and Universal Service reform, the changing face of Congress, the FCC's long-awaited net neutrality decision, and many other significant developments have made 2010 an unforgettable year for broadband in America and have set the stage for another remarkable year in 2011. Join BroadbandUS TV hosts Jim Baller and Marty Stern and their guests for a lively review of 2010, particularly of the FCC's day-old net neutrality decision, and for some bold predictions for 2011.
- Broadcast vs. Broadband
- The Net Neutrality/Open Internet Debate: What's Next, What's the End Game?
- Getting Our Arms Around E-Rate Reform and Private Sector Commitments to Fund Broadband Educational Initiatives
- Net Neutrality -- What’s Next and What Does it Mean for the IP Transition?
- Broadband US TV 2014 - What Lies Ahead for this Pivotal Year?
- Broadband Competition: Fact or Fiction?
- Closing the Digital Divide
- New York City's Sustained Broadband Adoption Effort
- Connecting the Dots for Democratic Accountability: Semantic Web-Based Information Sharing Policy and the Future of Investigative
- FCC Open Meeting (March)
- Coalition wants another hearing on Comcast-NBCU merger
- FCC Grants Approval of Comcast-NBCU Transaction
- AT&T's Stephenson: We didn't execute well on T-Mobile deal
- NEW DATE: Hearing: USF Distributions