Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Senate Committee on Agriculture
to be Administrator, Rural Utilities Service for the U.S. Department of Agriculture
July 7, 2009
328A Russell Senate Office Building
- Senate Confirmation for Adelstein RUS Nomination This Week?
- President Obama to Nominate FCC's Adelstein to run USDA's Rural Broadband Fund
- Senate Confirms Clyburn to Full FCC Term
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband, Part 2
- Adelstein, Nominated to Head USDA Broadband Program, Vows to Cut Waste
- GOP Nominees for FCC Appear Set
- NTIA's Gomez, FCC's Adelstein 'Cautiously Optimistic' About DTV Transition
- Digital Divide: Expanding Broadband Access to Small Businesses
- Tate and Adelstein could be out in the cold
- PCIA Names Jonathan Adelstein President & CEO
- Strong Demand for Broadband Stimulus Funds
- Feds repair, improve rural broadband
- Lawmakers Want Stimulus Funds Getting To Rural America; 'Remoteness' Definition Raises Concerns
- Adelstein Saluted for Commitment to Rural Telecom
- Subcommittee Examines Federal Rural Broadband Program Implementation