Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Senate Committee on Agriculture
to be Administrator, Rural Utilities Service for the U.S. Department of Agriculture
July 7, 2009
328A Russell Senate Office Building
- Senate Confirmation for Adelstein RUS Nomination This Week?
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband, Part 2
- Digital Divide: Expanding Broadband Access to Small Businesses
- President Obama to Nominate FCC's Adelstein to run USDA's Rural Broadband Fund
- Senate Confirms Clyburn to Full FCC Term
- Adelstein, Nominated to Head USDA Broadband Program, Vows to Cut Waste
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband, Part 3
- GOP Nominees for FCC Appear Set
- Oversight of the Broadband Stimulus Programs in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- NTIA's Gomez, FCC's Adelstein 'Cautiously Optimistic' About DTV Transition
- Strong Demand for Broadband Stimulus Funds
- Senate DTV Hearing Witness List
- Feds repair, improve rural broadband
- Oversight of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: Broadband
- Review of Rural Broadband Programs