Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Hearing on Russian Active Measures Investigation
House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Monday, March 20, 2017
10:00 am – 1:00 pm ET
The hearing witnesses include:
- James Comey, Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Mike Rogers, Director of the National Security Agency
- FBI Director Comey confirms probe of possible coordination between Kremlin and Trump campaign
- House Intel Chairman: Trump Team Was Surveilled During Transition
- Did FBI Director James Comey's Email Announcement Break The Law?
- FBI in agreement with CIA that Russia aimed to help Trump win White House
- Shedding Light on ‘Going Dark’: Practical Approaches to the Encryption Challenge
- Reality, Not Rhetoric, On FISA
- FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
- Pentagon and intelligence community chiefs have urged President Obama to remove the head of the NSA
- Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act
- Dan Coats confirmed as nation’s new spy chief
- Congress Seeks Apple Testimony Amid FBI Row Over Encryption
- Obama administration announces measures to punish Russia for 2016 election interference
- Broadcasting Board of Governors
- House Intelligence Panel Launches Probe of President Trump Leaks
- The Encryption Tightrope: Balancing Americans' Security and Privacy