Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Bridging the Digital Divide:
Examining the Emerging Law of Cyberspace
Second Annual Criminal Law Brief Symposium
Communications Law Society and Media & The Law Society
American University, Washington College of Law
Room 602, 4801 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20016
April 6, 2009 12:00pm - 1:30pm
The focus of the panel is on "hot media law issues on the Internet," with a special focus on the outlook of media, communications, Internet law under the new administration.
- Does Red Lion Still Roar?
- The Cost of Copyright Confusion for Media Literacy
- A More Perfect Union: Broad-Banding Together
- Progressive Solutions In A Changing World
- Universal Broadband: Access for All Americans
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Spectrum Policy, Program Diversity and Consumer Rights
- 2009 Quello Communication Law and Policy Symposium: Rethinking Media Policy in the Age of New Media
- News and Inclusion: Journalism and the Politics of Diversity
- Technology, Media and Culture: A Funder Briefing with Douglas Rushkoff
- eChicago 2009: Cybernavigating our Cultures
- Symposium: Must History Repeat Itself? Interoperability and Access in the Network Economy
- Making Your Media Matter 2009
- NARUC Annual Meeting
- CyberPatriot competition preps young cyberdefenders
- Crossing the Digital Divide: Bridges and Barriers to Digital Inclusion