Last updated: October 22, 2013 - 8:14am
David Bray is the new chief information officer (CIO) at the Federal Communications Commission.
He is launching this "FCC CIO's Connection Blog", as well as the Twitter handle @fcc_cio and hashtag #FCCcio, because he believes the power of communication to promote national prosperity, safety, and freedom becomes even stronger when we open ourselves up for input and feedback from a diverse group of participants. The FCC’s internal IT team brings an impressive set of experiences. The IT team is also beginning to learn that Bray invites and encourages alternative views and suggested solutions, particularly those that come with supporting data as to why they might represent better paths.
- The government’s most ‘social’ chief information officer
- FCC Acting Chairwoman Mignon Clyburn Names Mark Stephens Acting Managing Director; Dr. David A. Bray Chief Information Officer
- Top Aide to FCC Commissioner Pai Says Press Release Was Blocked (It wasn't)
- FCC Reform Official Eyes Unified Licensing, Public Info
- Modernizing the FCC Enterprise
- President Obama Names Vivek Kundra Chief Information Officer
- On Cyber Trick-or-T(h)reats
- Fed CIO Kundra Leaving for Harvard
- David B. Robbins Rejoins FTC as Executive Director
- FCC pulls IT upgrade from jaws of defeat
- On Risks, Breaking Past the Status Quo, and IT Transformation
- An Additional Option for Filing Open Internet Comments
- Improving How Social Media Informs Leadership and Public Initiatives
- Modernizing the FCC’s IT
- FCC Commissioner Michael O'Rielly at "FCC Experts Talk Radio"