Follow up on this event's outcomes through the related Headlines linked below to or skip to the event data.
This event has passed.
Broadband Changed My Life! Series
The Telehealth Promise:
Better Health Care and Cost Savings for the 21st Century
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
12:00 noon - 1:30 p.m.
919 Eighteenth Street, NW, 10th Floor
APT's Broadband Changed My Life!TM Campaign Director
CEO, American Telemedicine Association
Alexander H. Vo, Ph.D.
Executive Director, AT&T Center for Telehealth Research and Policy Electronic Health Network, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas
Copies of Dr. Vo’s Report will be available to everyone who attends.
Sign language interpreters and CART will be available upon request. Email [email protected] or call 202-263-2970 to arrange.
- Information Technology Making a Difference in Children's Lives
- The Telehealth Promise: Better Health Care and Cost Savings for the 21st Century
- Broadband in Low-income Communities: From Access to Adoption
- Bringing Health Care into the 21st Century
- Empowering Individuals and the Economy Through Broadband
- Ensuring Access by People With Disabilities
- Linking Rural Broadband Deployment and Economic and Community Development
- A National Blueprint for Technology and the Public Good
- Economic Empowerment for Low-Income Workers Through Broadband Training
- The On-Going Debate Over the Sunshine Act
- Bringing Educational Opportunities to Rural & Urban America
- Leading Innovations in Healthcare Technology
- Health eGaming, Healthy Patients
- Telehealth at top of health IT legislative agenda
- Telehealth and Mobile Communications