Federal Communications Commission Chairman Kevin Martin held a backdoor meeting with the American media during the OECD Internet Ministers Meeting, Wednesday, but refused to hold an official press conference despite continuous requests. Chairman Martin had a brief, exclusive meeting with reporters from several US news agencies at the OECD event venue the COEX exhibition center while officials from the US Embassy in Seoul blocked access to reporters.
- OECD Discord To The Tune of 'Martin Seoul'
- FCC's December Agenda includes Free Web Plan Pushed by Martin
- ACA Meets With Martin Aide On A La Carte
- FCC PPM Investigation Unlikely
- FCC Announces Tentative Agenda for October 15th Open Meeting
- Martin Stresses Firm Date For DTV Transition
- FCC Open Meeting Agenda 12/20/06
- Martin May Close Analog Loophole, Fine Providers For Lack Of DTV Education
- Town Hall Meeting on the Future of Media
- Watching the Martin Watch
- FCC November Meeting Agenda Continues Focus on Broadband
- Media Ownership Hearing in LA (Oct 3, 2006)
- Schedule Change: FCC To Hold Open Commission Meeting, March 31, 2014
- FCC Open Meeting (June. Updated w/agenda and recap)
- Recovery Act Implementation Conference for Local Officials