FCC Workshop on the Open Internet
Consumers, Transparency, and the Open Internet
Federal Communications Commission
Jan. 19, 2010
Agenda available soon
- Jon Leibowitz, Chairman, Federal Trade Commission
- Hon. Konrad W. von Finckenstein, Q.C., Chairman, Canadian Radio- telephone and Telecommunications Commission
- Parul P. Desai, Media Access Project
- Ron Dicklin, Root Wireless
- Gerald R. Faulhaber, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Joel Kelsey, Consumers Union
- Fernando LaGuarda, Time Warner Cable
- Sascha Meinrath, New America Foundation
- Jay Monahan, Vuze, Inc.
- Nicholas Weaver, International Computer Science Institute (Netalyzer), University of California at Berkeley
- David E. Young, Verizon
- Joel Gurin, Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau, FCC (Moderator)
- Julius Knapp, Office of Engineering & Technology, FCC (Moderator)
All workshops will be open to the public; however, admittance will be limited to the seating available. Audio/video coverage of the workshops will be broadcast live with open captioning over the Web on www.OpenInternet.gov.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities are available upon request. Please include a description of the accommodation you will need. Individuals making such requests must include their contact information should FCC staff need to contact them for more information. Requests should be made as early as possible. Please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau: 202-418-0530 (voice), 202-418-0432 (TTY).
For additional information about the workshops, please visit www.OpenInternet.gov.