Competitiveness and Collaboration in Global Digital Markets
A discussion on the recently relaunched US-EU dialogue on technology policy.
- Ruth Berry, Director for Digital Technology Policy; International Economics and Competitiveness, National Security Council, White House
- Thibaut Kleiner, Director, Policy, Strategy and Outreach, DG Connect, European Commission
- Lise Fuhr, Director General, ETNO
- Jonathan Spalter, President & CEO, USTelecom
- Len Cali, Senior Vice President for Global Public Policy at AT&T
- Donald Connor, Director and Managing Counsel, Telecommunications Regulatory Compliance, Twilio Inc.
- Pascal Rogard, Head of Brussels office, Orange