Minnesota Broadband Summit
Carlson School of Management
University of Minnesota
Tuesday August 24, 2010 10 am to 12 pm
US Senator Amy Klobuchar will host a Broadband Summit at the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management to discuss the need for making high-speed broadband available to all Minnesotans. Senator Klobuchar will be joined by Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Julius Genachowski and will gather input and ideas on broadband access from community and business leaders.
At the summit, FCC Genachowski will give the keynote address to the followed by a panel discussion moderated by Senator Klobuchar.
- US Senator Amy Klobuchar
- FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski
- Pam Lehmann, Director, Lac qui Parle EDA
- Tim Lovaasen, President, Minnesota Communications Workers of America
- Bernadine Joselyn, Director of Public Policy and Engagement, Blandin Foundation
- Bruce Kerfoot, President and Owners, Gunflint Lodge Grand Marais, MN
- Rick King, VP and COO for Thompson Reuters & Chair, Minnesota Broadband Task Force
Please RSVP to this event by emailing [email protected]
This event is free and open to the public.