Mapping Broadband Health in America
Connect2Health Task Force
Federal Communications Commission
Thursday, November 10, 2016
This webinar will focus on how state and local government offices, agencies and other local community stakeholders can effectively use the platform. Key audiences for the webinar include federal, state and local agencies and offices that address health, connectivity, technology and/or rural development.
The webinar will feature:
- An overview of the power of the platform, showcasing the broadband, health and rural “filters” that drive the functionality;
- Step-by-step instructions and user scenarios tailored to how agencies can use the platform to drive broadband health efforts in their respective areas and communities;
- Information on how agency web developers and data experts can incorporate their own proprietary or public datasets of interest into the mapping platform – our so-called, “open integration” model; and
- An opportunity to pose questions about the broadband health mapping platform to Connect2HealthFCC experts.
- Dr. Yahya Shaikh, Chief Data Officer at Greystone Health IT Solutions and Senior Consultant to the Connect2HealthFCC Task Force;
- Karen Onyeije, Chief of Staff, Connect2HealthFCC Task Force; and
- Katie Gorscak, Director of Communications, Connect2HealthFCC Task Force.