Looking Forward: Will Congress Establish Broadband Policy?
Free State Foundation
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
A discussion considering all the angles of Congress's various ideas for legislation clarifying the FCC's authority to regulate broadband Internet service providers.
Featured speakers include:
- Neil Fried - Senior Counsel, House Energy and Commerce Committee
- David Quinalty - Professional Staff Member, Senate Commerce Committee
- Daniel Sepulveda - Senior Advisor, Senator John Kerry, Chairman of the Senate Commerce
- Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Bruce Wolpe - Senior Advisor, House Energy and Commerce Committee