Information Security and Privacy Advisory Board
National Institute of Standards and Technology
Wednesday, March 2, 2011, from 8:30 a.m. until 4:45 p.m.
Thursday, March 3, 2011, from 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m.,
Friday, March 4, 2011 from 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
The agenda is expected to include the following items:
- Direct Hiring Panel discussion on Federal hiring process, especially for technical and security personnel,
- Presentation on National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace (NSTIC) to discuss implementation plan,
- Presentation on Science of Security relating to computer security research,
- Presentation on Access of Classified Information,
- Medical Device Vendor Panel discussion of security, anti-virus and patching issues,
- CIO Panel discussion on Security of Federal Automated Information Resources (Appendix III to OMB Circular No. A–130),
- Update on the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP),
- DHS updates, including DOD–DHS personnel exchange MOU,
- Presentation on HSPD 12 (Policy for a Common Identification Standard for Federal Employees and Contractors) and progress of logical access,
- Panel discussion on lessons learned from National Cybersecurity and Communications, Integration Center and CyberStorm,
- A panel of Inspector Generals regarding privacy and security, and
- Update on NIST Computer Security Division.