Digitalizing Infrastructure: Building a Smart Future
Sponsored by ABB
A new wave of digital technology is transforming how the United States invests in every type of infrastructure, from energy to transportation to industrial.
Is the transition of resources from strictly physical to digital adding value to infrastructure projects? What changes will need to be made to existing infrastructure to incorporate this new technology? Could a robust digital infrastructure redefine what infrastructure investment is, and what are some of the regulatory challenges that will need to be addressed?
- Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), Member, Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation
- Congresswoman Stacey Plaskett (D-VI), Co-Chair, New Democrat Coalition Infrastructure Task Force
- Franco Amalfi, Director, Strategic Government Programs, Oracle Public Sector North America
- Bob Bennett, Chief Innovation Officer, Kansas City, Missouri
- Brian Pallasch, Managing Director, Government Relations and Infrastructure Initiatives, American Society of Civil Engineers
- David Wilson, Chief Innovation Officer, Bechtel
- Guido Jouret, Chief Digital Officer, ABB
- Bob Cusack, Editor-in-Chief, The Hill
- Melanie Zanona, Transportation Reporter, The Hill