Digital Decision-Making: The Building Blocks of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Sen. Roger Wicker (R-MS), chairman of the Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet, will convene a hearing titled “Digital Decision-Making: The Building Blocks of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence,” at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, December 12, 2017. The hearing will examine the benefits of artificial intelligence (AI) in today’s digital economy, the development of algorithms powering AI, and what practices are in place or should be in place to ensure proper use of this technology.
- Dr. Cindy Bethel, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Mississippi State University
- Mr. Daniel Castro, Vice President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
- Ms. Victoria Espinel, Chief Executive Officer, The Software Alliance
- Dr. Edward Felten, Ph.D., Robert E. Kahn Professor of Computer Science and Public Affairs, Princeton University.
- Dr. Dario Gil, Ph.D., Vice President, IBM Research AI and IBM Q, IBM