Data for Social Justice: The Impact of Data on Underserved Communities
Center for Data Innovation
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM EDT
A panel discussion about the technologies and policies that can ensure that the rising tide of data “lifts all boats” and helps build a more inclusive society.
- Daniel Castro, Director, Center for Data Innovation
- Samir Goswami, Director of Government Professional Solutions, LexisNexis
- Linda Loubert, Affiliate Researcher, Institute for Urban Research, Morgan State University
- Christopher Wood, Executive Director, LGBT Technology Partnership & Institute
- Christopher Wolf, Partner, Hogan Lovells LLP
Follow #datainnovation on Twitter for updates.