CPB Board of Directors
The to Meet May 1 and 2, 2006
The will meet Monday, May 1, 2006, from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm, and on Tuesday, May 2, from 9:00 - 11:30 am.
On the draft agenda:
- Report from the Corporate Governance Committee
- General Responsibilities and Respective Roles of the Board of Directors, Board Chair, and President
- Resolution: General Responsibilities and Respective Roles of the Board of Directors, Board Chair, and President
- Personnel Matters Related to Senior Staff [Executive Session]
- Report from the Audit & Finance Committee
- Review of Draft Audit & Finance Committee Charter
- Resolution: Audit & Finance Committee Charter Approval
- Review and Approval of New Policies
- Receipt of FY 2005 Audit
- Project Champion - Summary Report
- Discussion of FY 2007 Preliminary Operating Budget
- Update on Children's Programming Initiative
- Report from ITVS on Independent Producers and Media Landscape
- Discussion of Board Retreat for Technology and Trends
- Resolution: Appreciation for Byron Knight
The Audit & Finance Committee will meet from 9:00 - 10:00 am, Monday, May 1, 2006 to receive the FY 2005 audited financial statement, review the revised committee charter, interim financials, the FY 2007 preliminary operating budget, and to review financial reports involving proprietary information [executive session] and consider a confidential personnel matter [executive session].
With the exception of executive sessions, the public may attend and observe these meetings in the Blair-Killian Board Room of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.